Portrayal of products
- While we make every effort to portray items accurately, sometimes slight variations may occur.
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the images shown reproduce colours as accurately as possible.
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling
- All prices include VAT at the appropriate rate for each product.
- All prices are unless otherwise stated inclusive of postage and packing for delivery to a UK address.
- My Own Den makes every effort to show the correct prices for our products. Occasionally we make mistakes and we reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the products that you have ordered, My Own Den will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish My Own Den to fulfil your Order at the correct price. My Own Den shall be under no obligation to fulfil your Order for a product, which was advertised at an incorrect price. My Own Den shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. Where you cancel your Order for which you have already paid , My Own Den will refund the full amount to you.
- Prices are correct at time of publishing.
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Offers & promotions
At My Own Den we run Offers (which includes sales, discounts and promotions) to which the following conditions apply:
- Only one Offer can be applied to each product.
- Offers are not transferable.
- Offers will stop at the end date unless My Own Den ends the Offer earlier.
- Offers are at My Own Den’s sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- My Own Den may exclude certain items from the Offer at our sole discretion.
- Offers cannot be applied to previously purchased items.
- All Offer items are subject to availability at time of order.
- All items are subject to availability.
- Most items can be ordered even if they are currently out of stock but will be subject to a longer delivery time depending upon when they become available .
- Ordering out of stock items will not delay the delivery of any in-stock items in your order.
- After an order is accepted, the products ordered will be delivered to the address entered by you on the on-line order form or otherwise provided to My Own Den, which must be within the United Kingdom. Products will normally be despatched within 24 hours. For the avoidance of doubt, as the actual delivery of the Products is carried out by third party couriers, My Own Den shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products except to return the purchase price.
- Unless a longer delivery date is agreed between us, if My Own den fails to despatch any ordered Products within 30 days of acceptance of your order, My Own Den shall refund in full your payment in respect of such Products.
- You agree that risk of loss or damage of Products passes to you upon delivery of the products or on the date of the first attempted delivery by My Own Den.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you notify us within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
- If you wish to exercise this right prior to dispatch of goods please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your order has already been dispatched please follow our returns procedure.
Copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to My Own Den Limited.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express permission of My Own Den Limited.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
- My Own Den’’s total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by My Own Den to you. My Own Den shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon My Own Den by statute. My Own Den does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- A Contract is formed between you and My Own Den when (and not before) My Own Den notifies you by e-mail and/or electronically that your Order has been accepted. Your Order will not be accepted until My Own Den receives authorisation of your credit card payment or such other authorisation. My Own Den does not accept Orders from you if your address is not within the United Kingdom unless otherwise agreed by an authorised representative of My Own Den and subject to such additional terms as may be agreed by such authorised representative and you. My Own Den reserves the right not to accept any Order. You are advised to print off and keep safe a copy of these Conditions once your Order has been accepted by My Own Den.
- My Own den endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, My Own Den does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
Amendment to Terms
- My Own Den reserves the right to vary these Conditions at any time but, in respect of any ordered Products, the terms which apply shall be those when you placed your Order.
- My Own Den will not keep details of your personal or credit or debit cards as our secure payment-processing provider processes them.
- My Own Den. Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- My Own Den. is the trading name of My Own Den Ltd.
- The site is owned and operated by My Own Den . Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number .